Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Scary and Uncertain Times

Right now, we are living in some really scary and uncertain times, very much like in biblical days. The wars going on around the world and here in our homeland against Jews and others, but one of the worst is the battle for this upcoming presidential election. The democrats are using every trick available to win. First, they bring charges against Trump, using corrupt people in the court system, then the media making fun of him, but now the worst trick has started, Biden is coming after the voters!

I personally have been under the gun, not only have we been receiving phone calls on our landline asking for us to vote for certain democrats running for this office or that, but now I receive TEXT messages asking for donations to the democratic party! Most of the time it’s from names I’ve never heard of, but sometimes it’s from Biden himself! Why would I donate to the campaign of someone living off money from China all these years!

It gets even weirder! Recently I received a text from Jimmy Kimmel, I’ve never even watched his show! It had a picture of him and president Biden and said the following:

“Hi, it’s Jimmy Kimmel. I host a “poorly rated” show on TV that Donald Trump hate-watches. I’m intruding on your texts today because I’m interviewing President Biden and President Barac Obama – with special guests George Clooney, Julia Roberts, and more – and you’re invited.

Joe made me promise extra malarkey and malarkey there will be.

Are you interested? Pitch in any amount and you will be entered to win a trip out to LA to meet a pair of presidents, two movie stars and one “poorly rated” talk show host. Every cent will help keep Donald Trump out of the Oval Office.

Sincerely,

Jimmy”

It even gives you a website if you should be foolish enough to agree. I wouldn’t waste my time or my money on something like this. First off how do we know it’s not a scam? Second it seems like harassment, if I was interested in helping fund a campaign, I would do it on my own. Another scary thing is that they are paying people to do this.

The most recent form of harassment is texts telling me to confirm my vote for Biden, which seems out of place since when were we told to vote over the phone before the actual election starts and how do they get the phone numbers? It all seems to be like they are using AI to win this election!

The scariest thought that comes to me, is what if the election machines are rigged so that no matter who we vote for the machine rings up another vote for Biden. I have been on this earth since 1952 and these are the most frightening times I have ever been through! Be aware and focus on God through Christ! I’ve been asking for His guidance every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment